Monday 9 June 2008

becoming - or another influx of nonsense into my head


erratic is how I am.

wherever I am, whatever I might be doing or feeling, there are always some moments of aberration when I can imagine/desire a completely different life
no otherness is too far away from me, it seems
no plans and no past struggles are bonds strong enough
all gordian knots may be cut
status-quo (to be) always temporary, please.
then all is like a true come dream
which me hurts not often
yet,
as I know I would have those moments of aberration in any different life that I may imagine/desire/live - how utopic they may be,
rarely do I find it necessary to make any conscious effort to change the status-quo..
though I feel there is always an unconscious & ulterior motivation for change
...
all that we see or seem is an aberration within an aberration.

No comments:

Post a Comment